Event Series: Patient Education – Neuro
Johns Hopkins Pituitary Patient Education Day
October 7 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
The annual Pituitary Patient Education Day is a free event that features presentations from Johns Hopkins pituitary experts.
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited. One member per family is encouraged to attend.
- Pituitary lesions: acromegaly, Cushing, prolactinomas, non-functioning masses and hypophysitis (Roberto Salvatori, M.D.)
- How pituitary tumors can affect your vision (Amanda Henderson, M.D.)
- Medications for pituitary disease: what you should know (Amir Hamrahian, M.D.)
- The nose as the door to the pituitary gland (Masaru Ishii, M.D., Ph.D.)
- Surgery for small and large pituitary tumors: images from the Johns Hopkins operating room (Gary Gallia, M.D., Ph.D.)
- Radiation: when is it needed and how (Lawrence Kleinberg, M.D.)