- This event has passed.
Register for Keep Your Pressure Down Program
February 16 All day
Keep Your Pressure Down (KYPD), a virtual lifestyle program, can help lower stress, increase energy, improve sleep, and lower blood pressure. Sign up soon to reserve your space in one of our upcoming classes! Two 9-week sessions are available:
- Tuesday/Thursday @ 4-4:45 PM from March 5 – May 2,
- Wednesday/Friday @ 12:30-1:15 PM from March 6 – May 3.
This program is not incentivized in the annual rewards program.
Testimonials from Former Participants
- “I feel like I now have the tools to be healthy. I take knowing my numbers more seriously now. I will utilize many tips I learned from the program. Learning to pay attention to my body and how it feels when I eat healthy and exercise.”
- “I loved how positive, encouraging, and non-judgmental the environment is.”
- “9 weeks went by so fast! If I can take KYPD again, I would. This program is great for people who want to have lifestyle and mindset changes for healthy living. I like the approach of educating us each session about a specific topic. My favorite sessions are Changing Behaviors and Mindful Eating. The topics are also very practical and easy to absorb. I appreciate it when Celeste and Nicolette encourage us to share our wins. It makes it more interactive vs just a webinar. I also learned a lot from my colleagues and were inspired by what they shared.”